Print Production Intern
Lovepop is looking for ambitious print production interns for Spring/Summer 2018 to help evolve the future of our wedding offerings. We are looking for people with a balanced mix of great attention to detail, fundamental understanding of digital printing, and a desire to learn more about the needs of Lovepop customers. This position is full-time, a minimum of 3 months with room to extend, paid, and/or for credit. You will be working with a broad range of departments, most closely with Wedding Design, but also with our Wedding Concierge, Product, and Production teams.
What you’ll do here:
– Proof production files to ensure flawless and timely delivery of wedding orders on a daily basis, including alignment, spell check, and color accuracy
– Work within our OMS platform to manage orders through production
– Collaborate with our concierge and production teams to make sure orders are created perfectly
– Color match across different environments so our product is represented beautifully and accurately to the customer
– Work with the wedding design team and give feedback on new assets
– Sketch and brainstorm concepts for new assets
You’ll love this job if you:
– Have an incredible eye for detail and are always going above and beyond to ensure the highest quality product is built
– Are excited to learn new things and can apply new information quickly
– Can handle multiple tasks on a short timeline and be able to prioritize incoming work efficiently
– Are excited to work with custom printing and production
– Are great at using Illustrator and your favorite command
– Can think on your feet when issues arise and are unfazed by unexpected challenges
– Are goal-driven and is excited to do whatever it takes to get to the best resultsLove exploring a variety of responsibilities within a new team
You’ll be great if you:
– Have experience working with paper
– Love all things wedding
– Have print production experience
– Have a strong eye for color and layout
– Have Rhino experience
– Have a love for Lovepop!
LovePop will be participating in the Design Portfolio Review on March 15th and Recruiting Day on March 16th. We’d like to meet you at these events!
To be considered for an interview on Recruiting Day, apply by
Applicants who are selected for Recruiting Day will be notified by March 2nd and scheduled for an appointment on 3/16.
To meet with us at the Design Portfolio Review, sign-up for a review time slot on March 7th.
Please apply at :
Include your resume and all work that you have that shows your skills! We love to see sketches, illustrations, and anything that is paper or laser cut!