GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP- (PAID)
Methods Machine Tools, Inc. is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. Our marketing department seeks an intern in the Boston area who can participate in various stages of graphic design.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Design and update marketing collateral, including literature, signage, mailers, presentations, and advertisements
- Markup, paste, and assemble final layouts, and prepare layouts for print
- Assisting in the writing and editing of informational materials and reports
- Shadow Graphic Designer
- Assist with compilation of fact sheets, and marketing collateral design, Special Events Fact/Sell Sheets
Intern will gain experience and/or improve upon:
- Graphic Design Skills
- Marketing program support
- Working in a team setting
- Special projects
Methods Machine Tools, Inc. is looking for an undergraduate student in the Boston area who is majoring in Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to take direction, have extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and working knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe DreamWeaver. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus.
Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communication,
Internship is paid, $14.00 per hour
This is a full time internship (16-30 hours per week); the hours and time commitment are flexible to be set between the supervisor and the internship candidate prior to the start of the internship
February 15, 2016
65 Union Ave, Sudbury, MA 01776
(Located off Route 20)
Hours of Operation: