Below you will find detailed information for this job. Click the link for Organization Name to view more information about the employer.
If the Submit Resume button is available at the top of this page, and you have a current resume uploaded to your ArtWorks profile, you may click the button to submit your resume directly to this employer.
If you do not have a resume uploaded to your profile you may not apply through ArtWorks.
If the Submit Resume button does not appear, please read the Application Instructions below for details on how to send your resume to the employer.
We are seeking our next big story crafter.
As a Visual Design Intern, you will support our Interactive Design team, working closely with researchers, designers, and strategists to bring user-centric interactive experiences to life. You will have the opportunity to partake in a range of projects – from early research to prototyping and production. You will have a dynamic space to learn and freedom to experiment, while providing for us a fresh design point of view.
* A great storyteller: you translate insights into beautiful experiences.
* A superb communicator: making ideas tangible and easy to understand is your thing.
* Empathetic: you are committed to putting yourself in other people’s shoes.
* A team player: you know how magic happens.
* A provocateur: critical and challenging thinking leads to great ideas.
* A self-starter: driven by curiosity – your creative engine is always running.
* Work alongside user researchers and strategists developing tools and materials for field work.
* Bring your design perspective on the field and during analysis and synthesis of insights.
* Partake in brainstorming, developing, and implementing visual design concepts.
* Develop memorable visual experiences across various creative media including web, mobile, UI, branding, printed materials and others formats (client-facing and internal).
* Roll up your sleeves in developing mockups for prototyping and client-deliverables.
* Help design jaw-dropping slide decks and reports that communicate our unique DNA.
* Background in Graphics Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, New Media or relevant fields
* Ninja skills using various design tools (Adobe Creative Suite skills required)
* Genuine passion and empathy for people
* Pixel-level attention to detail (seriously)
* Wicked fast skills moving from wireframing to high fidelity mockups
* Advanced understanding of design principles for intuitive interfaces and interaction flowsDESIRABLE HAVES:
* Previous experience with GUI design for consumer products & electronics or multimedia applications
* Hands-on experience with interactive prototyping methods and tools (paper prototyping, Pop, Invision, Proto.io)
* Some experience coding, mid-to advance knowledge of front-end web or mobile UI programming
* Animation / motion graphics skills