14794 / Intern for Design Team, Summer 2014
Employment Start Date:
Employment End Date:
Located in Cambridge, MA near Kendall Square.What does Leaf do? Leaf is a cloud business management platform that promotes real-time interaction between merchants and their customers. Our purpose is to help small business owners across the nation fight against the big guys. We make sense out of small business’ data in order to help business owners learn about their businesses. We also deliver digital receipts, integrate across social networks, capture real-time customer feedback, and constantly donate to charity, all in an effort to have consumers experience greater convenience and rewards while at the same time making a global difference.Who we’re looking for? Leaf is searching for an intern to join our design team for the Summer of 2014. We want individuals who are innovative, collaborative, and ready to make serious contributions to a rapidly growing tech company. (If you enjoy seeing the complete development cycle through and want to create a great experience for our customers, then this is the role for you. You will receive mentorship and technical guidance from members on the team while using cutting edge technology to help design interfaces for mobile and tablet applications as well as websites.)
Send us your Design portfolio showcasing your web or mobile interfaces.
• Work with the team to deliver high fidelity user interface concepts for web and mobile products.
• Work closely with the Product, UX, and Engineering teams to deliver great interfaces, taking them from idea to execution.
• Help inject usability and visual design into our products
• Advocate for the user while balancing business and branding goals.
What We Require:
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Web development, or a related discipline.
• Good visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail.
• Keen sense of typography, color, imagery, and graphics.
• Self motivated, organized, and accountable
• Good verbal and written communication skillsWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer looking for the best talent to join our team and help us build an amazing product, culture and company.
Job Location City :
Brown RISD Dual Degree, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Teaching + Learning in Art + Design, Digital + Media, Web Desig…
Do you accept applications from International Students?: